Below you will find detailed information about what “Cookies” are, what type of cookies this website use, how to change your cookie settings, and what happens if you disable Cookies.
What are cookies?
How can you configure your Cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History> Custom settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Tools > Show advanced options > Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Setting > Security.
- Opera: Configuración > Opciones > Avanzado > Cookies
For more information, you can consult Opera support or browser Help.
If you use a browser other than the previous ones, check its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies.