Below you will f ind detailed information about what “Cookies” are, what type of cookies this website use, how to change your cookie settings, and what happens if you d isable Cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer in order to store data, which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsib le for its installation.
How can you configure your Cookies?
- lnternet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Flrefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help
- Chrome: Tools>Show advanced options> Privacy-> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari:Setting >Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
- Opera: Configuracion > Opciones > Avanzado >Cookies
For more information, you can consult Opera support or browser Help.
If you use a browser other than the previous ones, check its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the Services and areas of this website may not function correctly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?